格莱美最佳女歌手,英国灵魂女声Adele新专首单《Rolling In the Deep》! ” 她是第一个英国音乐奖影评人评选出来的音乐人。她的声音绝对让你一听便难忘,而她的穿透力也被MV很好的诠释了.
Rolling In the Deep -- Adele
滑向深处
There's a fire starting in my heart,
我心中燃起了火焰
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark
那温度驱走了黑暗
Finally, I can see you crystal clear.
我终于看得清你
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare.
放弃自己的全部赤裸的留在你的心中
See how I leave, with every piece of you
我会一片一片把你剥离我的记忆
Don't underestimate the things that I will do.
不要以为我真的不会这么做
There's a fire starting in my heart,
心中燃起了火焰
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark
那温度驱走了黑暗
The scars of your love, remind me of us.
害怕爱你让我更清晰的了解你我
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
让我觉得总是有一步之遥
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
害怕爱你让我无法呼吸
I can't help feeling...
我无法阻止自己的思绪
We could have had it all... (you're gonna wish you, never had met me)...
我们本应幸福(你会祈祷你从未遇见我)
Rolling in the Deep (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
在内心的深处辗转(流下的泪水在心中反侧)
Your had my heart... (you're gonna wish you)... Inside of your hand (Never had met me)
你拥有我的心(你会希望)在你的手掌上(从未遇见我)
And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... To the beat (Rolling in the deep)
你却没有珍惜(泪水滑下)没有留恋(滑向内心深处)
Baby I have no story to be told,
宝贝我无话可说
But I've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burn.
可我知道你的思绪缠绕着你
Think of me in the depths of your despair.
在绝望的深处想着我
Making a home down there, as mine sure won't be shared.
在你绝望的深处留驻,我不再和你分担
The scars of your love, remind you of us.
害怕爱你让我更清晰的了解你我
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
让我觉得总是有一步之遥
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
害怕爱你让我无法呼吸
I can't help feeling...
我无法阻止自己的思绪
重复“We could have had it all... (you're gonna wish you never had met me)... Rolling in the Deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
Your had my heart... (you're gonna wish you)... inside of your hand (Never had met me)
And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... To the beat (Rolling in the deep)
Could have had it all
Rolling in the deep.
You had my heart inside of your hand,
But you played it with your beating”
Throw yourself through ever open door (Whoa)
从每一扇开着的门中穿越
Count your blessings to find what look for (Whoa-uh)
细数你的愿望找到你真正的理想
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold (Whoa)
把我的悲伤化作财富
And pay me back in kind- You reap just what you sow.
再把善良换给我—有因就有果
重复“(You're gonna wish you... Never had met me)
We could have had it all (Tears are gonna fall... Rolling in the deep)
We could have had it all yeah ( you're gonna wish you... never had met me)
It all. (Tears are gonna fall)
It all
It all (Rolling in the deep)
We could have had it all (you're gonna wish you, never had met me)
Rolling in the deep (Tears are gonna fall rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside... (you're gonna wish you)... of your hand (Never had met me)
And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... to the beat (Rolling in the deep)
We could have had it all ( you're wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart... ( you're gonna wish you)... Inside of your hand (Never had met me)”
But you played it
但你欺骗了我
You played it.
欺骗了我
You played it.
欺骗了我
You played it to the beat.
欺骗了全部的我
|